IWTL how to stop living with anxiety
ICPS banner

[ Όροι Χρήσης Forum - ΔΙΑΒΑΣΤΕ ΠΡΟΣΕΚΤΙΚΑ ] [ Σύντομες ανακοινώσεις ] [ Προστασία ανηλίκων ]

IWTL how to stop living with anxiety

Understand it as a biological problem. Your body has excess, or sensitivity to, adrenaline, cortisol and norepinephrine (stress hormones). Anxiety is a physical state that has mental side effects, treat it physically and the mental effects will resolve themselves.

Understand it as a biological problem. It bears repeating. You can't 'think your way out of it' you need to cultivate habits that will make you more biologically resilient to stress.

Stop taking stimulants. Anything with caffeine, avoid. If you smoke, quit. Avoid alcohol. Unless you can be very sure of the CBD/THC ratio, also avoid weed (CBD will calm you, THC will make you more anxious and paranoid) even then, it's a crutch, so better ditching it.

Eat properly. Complex carbs, healthy fats, and protein. Eliminate sugar and refined carbs. Eat a big protein and fat heavy breakfast first thing. Don't have dinner too late and make it carb heavy and smaller.

Exercise. Every day. Hard. Whole body workouts, weights and cardio. Body weight training circuits are a good choice. It is very hard to be anxious after a strenuous workout.

Sleep. Sleep is crucial. It's how your body performs maintenance on your brain. Disturbed or insufficient sleep on a regular basis almost guarantees anxiety. Part of the importance of 3,4,5 is to make sure you sleep properly. People vary, but shoot for eight hours. No screens before bed etc. I can't overstate the importance of proper sleep.

Learn to breathe and mediate. The best way to learn to manage anxiety in real time (including panic attacks) is to be able to control.your breathing. There are lots of resources online on this. Likewise, meditation will help maintain calm. Don't try and learn either of these when you are acutely anxious though, you need a baseline level of calm to be able to learn them properly. Once positive lifestyle habits have made a bit of a difference, learn to add even more tools to manage your anxiety.

Visit your doctor and consider medication. I'm not a doctor, and you should follow medical advice, but I would be very wary of barbituates or any downers. SSRIs, on the other hand, can be very effective in helping reduce anxiety enough to kick off positive lifestyle habits after which you may no need them.

Doctors say because they believe in god i will tell you something to tell it to your doctor right party doctors say i ll treat the cause which is psycological and the biological problem will go away i am at the left party and i say treat the biological problem as an illness and we discuss the cause which is psycological complex and practically it can be anything here in greece doctors say devil is for the sins and if you are a sinner the god punish you and nobody tries for anything because god will make everything try to drive a car with the help of god if you dont have the skills to do it you will be surprised all i am saying that is a role on earth for humans and at least in greece everybody thinks that god will do things for us thats wrong we do things for god me who i am at the left i am doing things for others and thats why i am sleeping with clear consiousness thats all gyus stay awake and world is changing kisses from hell
    Φιλικά ο φτωχόΜπίνες της διπλανής πόρτας :)))

αγγλικα καταλαβαινω βασικα αλλα αν πινεις καφεδες συνεχεια δυσκολα θα ηρεμισεις

Quote Originally Posted by nikki99 View Post
    Understand it as a biological problem. Your body has excess, or sensitivity to, adrenaline, cortisol and norepinephrine (stress hormones). Anxiety is a physical state that has mental side effects, treat it physically and the mental effects will resolve themselves.

Understand it as a biological problem. It bears repeating. You can't 'think your way out of it' you need to cultivate habits that will make you more biologically resilient to stress.

Stop taking stimulants. Anything with caffeine, avoid. If you smoke, quit. Avoid alcohol. Unless you can be very sure of the CBD/THC ratio, also avoid weed (CBD will calm you, THC will make you more anxious and paranoid) even then, it's a crutch, so better ditching it.

Eat properly. Complex carbs, healthy fats, and protein. Eliminate sugar and refined carbs. Eat a big protein and fat heavy breakfast first thing. Don't have dinner too late and make it carb heavy and smaller.

Exercise. Every day. Hard. Whole body workouts, weights and cardio. Body weight training circuits are a good choice. It is very hard to be anxious after a strenuous workout.

Sleep. Sleep is crucial. It's how your body performs maintenance on your brain. Disturbed or insufficient sleep on a regular basis almost guarantees anxiety. Part of the importance of 3,4,5 is to make sure you sleep properly. People vary, but shoot for eight hours. No screens before bed etc. I can't overstate the importance of proper english news capread sleep.

Learn to breathe and mediate. The best way to learn to manage anxiety in real time (including panic attacks) is to be able to control.your breathing. There are lots of resources online on this. Likewise, meditation will help maintain calm. Don't try and learn either of these when you are acutely anxious though, you need a baseline level of calm to be able to learn them properly. Once positive lifestyle habits have made a bit of a difference, learn to add even more tools to manage your anxiety.

Visit your doctor and consider medication. I'm not a doctor, and you should follow medical advice, but I would be very wary of barbituates or any downers. SSRIs, on the other hand, can be very effective in helping reduce anxiety enough to kick off positive lifestyle habits after which you may no need them.
    Thank you my issue has been solved,....

I've been struggling with high anxiety level for a long time. And when I've asked my doctor what I can do as fast as possible with my anxiety and depression, he gave me a super fast reply about cbd oil and other products infused by cannabidiol. I've searched for dozens of websites, but chosen one special, that gave me a huge options to choose like cbd gummies, bath bombs, etc.

Hello, I suppose you should improve your financial state and anxiety will fly away! For example, you can use the best crypto trading bot and save your money and nerves. It worked for me and will work for you.