Αν και όλοι βιώνουμε άγχος, η ικανότητα κάποιων ανθρώπων να το διαχειρίζονται...
Hestia Hellas is seeking a Clinical Psychologist in Athens, Greece. Immediate start date. The psychologist would work closely with the PSS team to deliver professional and expert care to our beneficiaries.
- Exceptional clinical skills in the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one evidence-based intervention for special needs such as autism, trauma, speech pathology, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working clinically with complex comorbid presentations including mood disorders and externalizing disorders
- Demonstrated experience with professional writing as well as public speaking
- Ability to work in a start-up NGO building programming and partnerships with educators, parents/guardians, public sector, etc. throughout Athens.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of individuals/groups
- Motivated self-starter with leadership abilities, positive attitude, flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work under pressure to prioritize and manage workload, manage simultaneous tasks and meet deadlines within a fast paced, sometimes stressful and changing environment
- Strong teamwork ethic; positive, flexible attitude; ability to take complete ownership of responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical psychology
- Completion of clinical internship or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience preferred
- Flexibility to work hours to meet productivity goals and deadlines
- Team player and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to build and manage their program in an NGO setting
- Experience working for other NGO’s preferred
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you have always wanted to take action and make a difference in the lives of others, now is your chance!Volunteers like you, are a key part of Hestia’s programs. Your time, skills and enthusiasm are what brings our programming to life! Hestia is looking for driven and skilled volunteers to assist us with our various programs and services.
We are always looking for volunteers to fill the below roles:
- Child-Friendly Space
- Job Coaching
- PC Tech 101 Instructor
- MS Pro Instructor
- Food Distribution
HR and Admin Support
You must be at least 18 years old and commit to a minimum of 3 weeks to volunteer with us. Very few exceptions can be made for the time frame (expertise in a specific area), but please do contact us if you feel you have expert knowledge that might help our budding NGO. Please click here to apply.
If you believe that every child has the right to education and play, if you are passionate about working with children, if you have energy, patience and empathy, our child friendly space (cfs) is the place for you! The CFS is a protected safe space for children of all developmental stages 2 -12 y.o. to engage in socio-educational activities and play with sensitive sensitive and informed volunteers and workers.
As a CFS volunteer you will work closely with the CFS Coordinator who will design various activities to implement with the children in the CFS. You will assist in creating, implementing, and providing feedback on said activities, which include arts and crafts, music, cognitive development activities, and more. If appropriate, you will assist the children in the activity, but ultimately we promote an environment of exploration and creativity. At Hestia Hellas, the process of learning is more important than the outcome or result.
- Prefered Backgrounds
- Occupational Therapy
- Special Education Teacher
- Early Childhood Education (Kindergarten Teacher)
- English Teacher for children
- Livelihoods Program
Hestia Hellas is looking for individuals who enjoy helping others to help themselves, either through professional or personal development. Our livelihoods program supports people in;
Job Coaching volunteers should be passionate individuals who have a great understanding of professional development. As a volunteer for this project you will work with individuals to support their professional development in CV and Cover Letter writing, job searching, and interview skills.
Professional Development coaching
PC Tech 101 Instructor volunteers lead classes in computer basics, such as learning how to type and using internet access. As a volunteer for the PC Tech 101 classes you will assist individuals through the self-paced typing class. Volunteers for this position should have a strong knowledge of computers!
MS Pro Instructor volunteers should understand the importance of computer skills in today’s workforce. As a volunteer for MS Pro classes you will work with individuals to enhance their knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Volunteers for this position should have a strong interest in computers and excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
IT, computers, informatics
Accounting, Finance, Budgeting, Business
Microsoft Office applications
HR and Admin Support
Volunteers will assist the Hestia team in coordinating volunteers and basic administrative duties to help streamline programs and daily operations. Volunteers for this position should enjoy organizing and establishing support systems to enhance program services.
Volunteers for this position should consider themselves to be empathetic hosts who always have a smile on their face. As a volunteer with this program you will serve food to all of the guests at Hestia Hellas in our dining room and provide a safe and clean eating atmosphere for the guests. This volunteer position is perfect for people who enjoy being the host!
No specific backgrounds needed
Volunteering with Hestia Hellas means being a host to every guest who walks through our doors. Our culture of hospitality brings to life the comfort of home.
Αναγνώσεις άρθρου: 7610