The Psychologist will be responsible for conducting case identification, appropriate referrals and perform psychological consultations to people in need of psychological support with a focus on vulnerable population, specifically but not limited to separated and unaccompanied children, separated families, survivors of gender based violence, and people with serious security and medical concerns.
- Licensed psychologist
- Minimum one year professional experience in trauma counselling
- Desired knowledge of the affected population preferred
- Knowledge of different therapeutic techniques preferred
- INGO experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for beneficiaries
- Positive and professional attitude, including ability to work well in a team setting
- Strong ability to maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, and work in a difficult environment
- Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Fluency in English. Preference will be given to candidates with fluency in the following languages: Arabic, Farsi, Dari, Pashto, Kurdish.
“International Rescue Committee”
Αναγνώσεις άρθρου: 997